Sunday, March 6, 2011

iPhone Covers

My amazing bf got me the new iPhone 4 for Christmas (mostly because he was sick of hearing about how my sprint phone NEVER worked), I thought how great could this thing be?

It's my new best friend. 

Seriously, it's life changing. 

If you don't have one, then you are really missing out on a little slice of heaven.  My phone is always there for me when I need it, and for that reason, I wanted to give her a cute little new outfit. I've been searching for a cute cover for a while, and recently stumbled upon these hot little numbers from dani notes.


images via casa greer
Here are a few more from her store:





la plates is another great store, not only does she have iPhone covers, but she also has monogrammed plates (such a great shower gift idea) paper, stickers, totes, water bottles, and even a kids korner for the little people. 






Last shop for today is lip stick shades, she has TONS of different kinds of covers, but also has great stuff for the house too....








Monogrammed cutting boards, I'll take one please.
And fun personalized place mats for kids, maybe they'll eat their veggies off this, (I might get one for the bf, he's the pickiest)....



Still not sure which cover to get, which one do you like??


Ok now it's time to enjoy my Sunday and spend some quality time with my iPhone boyfriend, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome covers! I feel like my phone is now on the Fashion Police's list!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing round up of the cutest iPhone covers ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool post. I prefer to go naked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monogram's.. did you pick one?! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! I haven't picked one yet it's so hard to decide!! Xo

    ReplyDelete