Monday, February 7, 2011

Jamie Beckwith Collection, WOWZA!

Did anyone happen to see the Candice Tells All episode where she used this amazing wood tiles above the fireplace? Since I can't find ANY pictures of it online, and believe me, I looked, (Grrrrr), you can see a clip of the video here.


After searching a lonnnnng time, I found out who makes these tiles.  The designer is Jamie Beckwith and you can find here collection here. She's amazing!

Here are some pictures of her collection!






She also has a fabulous blog and her most recent post is about the Candice Tells All episode, be sure to check out her blog here!





6 comments:

  1. These are nice hardwood floors. It's an old fashion feel that doesn't go bad with modern design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are exquisite hardwood floors. I absolutely love the patterns on these floors. I like the floors and the design ideas on this site as well. http://mosaichardwoodflooring.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are indeed luxury hardwood floors. I can't tell you have beautiful they are with gushing like a school girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This sextant hardwood floor is to die for. This is what I want for my living room

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hardwood floors on Jamie's collection are a must have. They brought out the bedrooms in my house. They are really a candy for your eyes. Congratulations Jamie, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I'm beyond OBSESSED with these floors, Jamie is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete