Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

Phew, where did that month of December go?? It's amazing how time can just get away with us. I'm not really sure if I remember December between finals, Christmas shopping, wrapping and cooking, let's just say it took me about a week to clean my house after that tornado struck.

Finals were super stressful (I think I slept for about 8 hours total in 4 days) but it was great to get them all done! For my IDIS mancave, I thought it came out really fun.  I did a Bruin's theme for the room and used the colors black and gold for my main color scheme but didn't go overboard.

My high school colors were brown and gold and I was always so envious of every other high school. Why couldn't we just have blue or something pretty?


Anyways here are the final drawings, enjoy!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment